Hair loss or hair fall can quickly become a problem for many. It can be aggravating and strands of hair across your shoulder is something everyone wants to avoid. While doctor consultations and medical treatments might be the only solution for some hair loss problems, but there are household options available for excess hair fall. Your diet could be the solution. There are things you should include in your diet to reduce hair fall, which include:
- Eggs are good for strengthening your hair. They contain many nutrients that supply your body with protein, iron zinc, Vitamin B 12 and other vitamins and minerals that can help improve your hair quality.
- Green peas can help maintain healthy hair when included in your diet. They contain a well-balanced amount of strengthening minerals that are essential for your hair. Mix it with your veggies or blend some for a quick veggie boost.
- Vitamin C enriched food can help prevent excessive hair loss. Vitamin C helps keep the blood vessels including the ones in scalp your scalp healthy and promote hair growth.
- Oats are loaded with fiber and a lot of other nutrients that help maintain healthy hair growth. You could have a bowl of oats with milk every few days a week to intake the nutrients.
- Low fat dairy products aid hair growth. These include products like skimmed milk, cottage cheese, yogurt etc. They are rich in protein and they help reduce hair loss.
Remember to improve your diet and prevent unwanted hair fall.