Makeup trends are never constant; they keep changing every year, every season. From gloomy colors to radiant colors, makeup color trends remain altering. While during winter, you might prefer a little dark makeup, whereas during summer, your makeup taste might be completely different. Summer is the best time to look a little extra with vacations and fun. This summer, what’s trending is absolutely gorgeous… BLUE.
Blue is just the color for you this summer. The color’s absolutely beautiful tint will make it impossible for you to go wrong with this color. Here are some ways you can totally pull off blue this summer:
- With intense smokey eyes, try a good shade of blue mascara.
- Cover your eyelids with glittery blue. Pair this with thin blue eyeliner of darker shade.
- Use a little uneven light blue eye shadow for a summer concert look.
- Enhance your thin dark blue eye makeup with a deep red lip color for a classy look.
- For a date with friends, pair your light blue eye makeup with a matte natural lip color.
With blue eye makeup, for the rest of your face, apply very little makeup. As of 2016, pair your colors with thick even eyebrows. Pulling off blue eye makeup can be particularly easy with or without eyeliner, so avoiding your eyeliner won’t be a problem. However, for a classier look, go for the very beautiful winged eyeliner. With all these tips, staying in trend during summer 2016 is actually easy!