How do you know your skin is dehydrated? It’s time to hydrate your skin when it looks and feel scaly, patchy and unattractive. The woes of dry skin don’t end with feeling rough, dryness also makes your make-up look all blotchy. So, to avoid all this there some simple ways to hydrate your skin listed below:
- Drinking plenty of water keeps your entire body including your skin hydrated.
- Massaging olive oil on your skin before taking a shower to stop the warm water from stripping the natural oils off your skin.
- Using natural soaps will keep the harsh chemicals off your skin.
- Turning down the temperature at your house a bit can keep your skin from drying out.
- Adding avocado to your diet or using it as a skincare mask is a good way to hydrate your skin.
- Keeping a humidifier in your bedroom will hydrate your skin, help you sleep better and improve your overall skin quality.
- Applying raw, organic honey on your skin, particularly on areas with patches, leaving it on for about 5 minutes and rinsing it with lukewarm water is a great natural skin moisturizing solution.
- Eating fruits and vegetables with high water content more often will provide your skin with required nutrients and keep it hydrated.
- Increasing your omega-3 fatty acids intake will stimulate your skins natural oils and keep your skin hydrated.
If your skin is hydrated you are less likely to have lifeless, dull and dry skin. Follow these simple techniques, hydrate your skin and flaunt fabulous skin!