Want to get rid of your acne and blackheads without having to spend too much time, money, and effort? Using only two simple and natural ingredients, you can have a clearer and healthier looking skin in less than 30 minutes! Get ready for a DIY baking soda and orange face mask.
To prepare this easy and effective face mask at home, all you need is some baking soda and some fresh orange juice. With baking soda being a great solution for acne and blackhead and orange juice being very rich in vitamin C that tightens your pores and brightens your skin, this DIY face mask is not going to disappoint you.
Once you have the ingredients in place, it’s time to get started:
1. Mix a tablespoon of baking soda with a tablespoon of freshly squeezed orange juice for (Fresh lemon juice or grapefruit juice can also be used instead of orange juice for a similar result)2. Wash your face before applying the mixture and pat it dry.
2. Wash your face before applying the mixture and pat it dry.
3. Spread a thin layer of the prepared mixture on your face.
4. Leave the mixture to dry off for about 20 minutes.
5. For extra exfoliation, dampen your fingers with cold water and gently scrub in circular motions.
6. Rinse off the mixture from your face.
Note: Although your face may feel some tingly and itchy sensation while the mask is on, it is completely natural and nothing to worry about. It is recommended that you only use this mask 1-2 times a week, at max.