A facial primer is a great base for makeup. For makeup to slide and blend easily, a facial primer is the perfect product. Why should you use it? Because, a face primer allows makeup to last longer. If you’re still not convinced, here are 6 compelling reasons why you should use facial primer:
- It creates a smooth base for you. A facial primer covers up all the bumps and inconsistencies on your skin before anything else can be applied on top. So, basically it prepares your face for your makeup routine.
- It reduces oiliness on your face and particularly the T-zone. Applying face primer hides unnecessary shine from your face and gives it a perfectly smooth and moisturized texture.
- It helps cover up wrinkles or fine lines. Basically, a facial primer can help conceal wrinkles and fine lines while preparing your face for other skin care products.
- It reduces inflammation. The redness you may have from the sun or a tiring day at work can be easily combated through the use of a primer.
- It helps hydrate your skin. Facial products can be tricky but a good facial primer can make your skin look fresh and natural.
- It is easy to apply and some facial primers contain SPF. Along with covering up your face a good facial primer can act as an extra layer of skin protection shielding your face from the harmful sun rays.
Long story short, you should definitely apply a layer of facial primer before you apply any other product on your face.