You might have a great education, great career but still you can face with rejection. It sometimes depends on the other person, their expectations or even the mood of his/her that specific day. If things don’t go super well, lift up your face and still look at the bright side. Being healthy, staying motivated are the most important factors in your life. Don’t give up and implement these steps;
1. Don’t try to make “everyone” happy; This is a fact. Your happiness is more important than anything. Keep up what you are doing and continue what you believe is the best. Trust your gut. It is your life!
2. Look for the positions you really want; Stop wasting your time if you are just dating with people “just” to date. In the long run, it will effect you in negative way emotionally and physically (think about stds) : )
3. Stay positive; This might be your 10th date and you might still have no stable relationship. It is not the end of the world. If you feel defeated, that is the time you will lose. Never stop the trying.
4. Easy to say; All this top 3 recommendations might sound ” easy to say”, but if you at least implement 1 of them, you will see the difference.
5. Bounce back stronger than ever; don’t let the negative thoughts invade your mind. You have the control of your life. Staying strong and standing straight will be your key guidance.
Rejection is not the end of the world. Contrary, most people usually find happiness after a rock bottom.